Centrifuge for 50 ml conical-bottom vials, with a 16-position rotor. The 16 positions allow the centrifuge to have high productivity in the enrichment or washing procedures of cytological samples.
This centrifuge is particularly recommended for urinary cytology, where it is necessary to concentrate the samples before processing the preparations.
According to the urinary cytology guidelines of The Paris System, which require the collection of three urine samples per patient, it is possible to place a triplet of samples on each arm, which is equivalent to a single patient’s full round of samples.
This is due to the 4-arm rotor with 4 positions, which facilitates the operations of the laboratory technician.
INSTRUMENT SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- Positions: 16 (4x4x50 ml)
- Max volume: 1200 ml
- Rotation: angle 90°
- Max speed: 4000 RPM
- Max RCF: 3180 x g
- Rotation time: 0-99 minutes
- Control/Alarm system: Acoustic alarm at the end of the cycle
- Process interruption: STOP button to interrupt the process
- Manufacturer: Hospitex International S.r.l.
GENERAL INSTRUMENT INFORMATION
- Power supply: AC 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz
- Noise: 58 dB
- Dimensions: 620(w) x 450(d) x 355(h) mm
- Weight: 55 Kg