Centrifuge for 50 ml conical-bottom tubes, with a 16-positions rotor. The 16 positions allow to have an high productivity in the enrichment and washing procedures of the cytological samples.
It is especially recommended for urinary cytology, where it is necessary to concentrate the samples before processing the pre-parations. According to the urinary cytology Paris System guide-lines, that require the collection of three urine samples for each patient, thanks to the rotor which is made of four 4-positions arms, it is possible to place 3 samples (the samples triplet related to each patient) on each arm, facilitating the operations of the laboratory technician.
INSTRUMENT SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- Positions: 16 (4x4x50 ml)
- Max volume: 1200 ml
- Rotation: angle 90°
- Max speed: 4000 RPM
- Max RCF: 3180 x g
- Rotation time: 0-99 minutes
- Control/Alarm system: Acoustic alarm at the end of the cycle
- Process interruption: STOP button to interrupt the process
- Manufacturer: Hospitex International S.r.l.
GENERAL INSTRUMENT INFORMATION
- Power supply: AC 220V/110V 50Hz/60Hz
- Noise: 58 dB
- Dimensions: 620(w) x 450(d) x 355(h) mm
- Weight: 55 Kg