BLOCKfast is the kit dedicated to the setting up of cell blocks with an innovative and rapid method at room temperature.
With a simple and safe chemical reaction between the reagents provided, it is possible to quickly and efficiently include cytological samples in a synthetic matrix, without wasting time heating or cooling any chemical component compared to the traditional agar-based method.
BLOCKfast is also a natural replacement for the plasma-thrombin-based cytoinclusion method, which can no longer be used according to the most up-to-date legislation regarding blood products.
BLOCKfast kit features:
- non-flammable reagents;
- method for the preparation of several samples simultaneously;
- colored matrix for a quick identification of the paraffin-embedded sample;
- colored matrix to optimize the cutting phase;
- unaltered cell morphology;
- designed to perform morphological, immunohistocytochemical and molecular analyses.
Every kit includes the necessary elements for the preparation of about 50 cell-blocks or cytoinclusions.