BLOCKfast is the kit dedicated to the setting up of cell-blocks with an innovative and rapid method at room temperature.
With a simple and safe chemical reaction between the provided reagents, it is possible to quickly and efficiently include samples in a synthetic matrix, without wasting time in heating or cooling any chemical component compared to the traditional agar-based method.
BLOCKfast is also a natural replacement for the plasma-thrombin-based cytoinclusion method, which can no longer be used according to the blood products legislation.
BLOCKfast kit features:
- non-flammable reagents;
- method for multiple setting-up of several samples simultaneously;
- colored matrix for a quick identification of the paraffin-included sample;
- colored matrix to optimize the cutting phase;
- unaltered cell morphology;
- designed to perform morphological, immunohistocytochemical and molecular analysis.
Every kit includes the necessary for the preparation of about 50 cell-blocks.