BLOCKfast is the kit dedicated to setting up cell-blocks with an innovative and rapid method at room temperature. With a simple and safe chemical reaction between the provided reagents, it is possible to quickly and efficiently include samples in a synthetic matrix, without wasting time in heating or cooling any chemical component.
BLOCKfast kit features:
- non-flammable reagents
- method for multiple setting-up of several samples simultaneously
- colored matrix for a quick identification of the paraffin-included sample
- colored matrix to optimize the cutting phase
- unaltered cell morphology
- designed to perform morphological, immunohistocytochemical and molecular analysis
Kit for the preparation of about 50 cell-blocks.
- Reagent 1 – 4 x 10 ml vials with integrated dropper
- Reagent 2 – 2 x 100 ml vials
- 50 disposable spatulas
- 50 disposable Pasteur pipettes for reagent 2 dispensing