In order to suppirt the international development plan, Hospitex is looking for Export Manager to be included in its headquarters in Florence
The resource, responding functionally to the sales manager, will be responsible for coordinating all sales activities at an international level, with the support of the marketing office and the internal sales office.
Specifically, he will be responsible for the following activities:
- Guarantee the achievement of turnover and margin targets.
- Guarantee the design and creation of a distribution network able to pursue the business objectives of the company.
- Guarantee the development of both the international market and the agreed marketing strategies.
- Guarantee consumer’s satisfaction.
- Operate in compliance with the directives received, the plans and approved strategies, the policies and procedures of the company.
- To collaborate with the sales and marketing management in proposing and defining the strategies suitable for the promotion and the increase of the sales of the products in the international market.
- To study and analyse the markets, trends and prospects of the reference sectors in support of company development strategies; to seek new distributors in the world in order to meet the internationalization and growth needs of the company.
- Provide constant assistance to distributors through training, visits, actively participating in workshops, fairs and seminars, in order to offer the best support in the activity of penetration of foreign markets and develop, where necessary, relationships with the end customer.
- To constantly analyze the activity of each distributor in the area of competence; to annually revise the objectives and the agreements with the distributors verifying their suitability to continue the collaboration with the company.
- To collaborate with the commercial direction to define the pricing policies. Manage and define the price list of distributors.
- Actively collaborate with Product Managers.
- Develop the sales budget in collaboration with the sales management.
- Manage complaints and non-compliance in collaboration with QA.
- To coordinate and supervise the collaborators’ activities who report to him, taking care of his professional development.
- Technical-scientific degree preferably in Biology.
- Fluent written and spoken English, Spanish, French.
- Origin from the pharmaceutical, diagnostic or medical market;
- Experience in international tender management
- Degree in economic subjects;
- Previous experience in the sales role of at least 10 years;
- Strong business, coordination and resource management skills;
- Organisational, negotiation and effective communication skills;
- Ottima conoscenza dei principali strumenti informatici
Skills that complete the profile: management and leadership skills, flexibility and adaptability.
RAL 50.000€ + variable.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com