Hospitex international researches the Head of Administration, Finance
and Control to support its domestic and international development plan.
As part of the Leadership Team, the CFO will have the following operational responsibilities:
- Manage the company administration and related legal obligations.
- Manage the tax and regulatory schedule.
- Management of active cycle and passive cycle, on international suppliers and customers.
- Management of the administrative part of international e-commerce channels
- Management of banks and treasury, trusts, trusts.
- Management of payroll, TFR, holiday registration, internships, and staff obligations, coordinating with the employment consultant
- Implement the management system in order to digitize processes and improve the administrative office.
- Produce management audit reports, quarterly reports, forecasts, and KPIs for the Board of Directors and other business functions
- Supervise participation in soft finance calls, with the aim of maximizing contributions, in relation to investments/business costs.
- Manage debt collection actions directly or through third parties.
- Preparation of the Financial Statements, and related policies to optimize the tax burden.
- Support on extraordinary transactions (capital increase, transformations, holding and/or patent box, minibond issuance, venture capital, etc.)
In addition, at strategic level:
- Provide strategic recommendations to the President and other members of the Leadership Team
- Control and evaluate the financing plans and capital structure of the company
- Support long-term financial and operational planning
- Do a risk management activity by analyzing the investments and passive slopes of the company
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for business operations
- Establish and develop relationships with any key external partners and stakeholders
An operational experience of at least 10 years in SMEs with export activities, a degree in economics or finance, mastery of the English language, strong orientation to technology is required.
Fixed-term contract Partime is offered 20 hours/week of 1 year.
Prospects of transition to full-time indefinitely at the end of the determined period.
RAL 25,000 Partime, corresponding to 50,000 full-time.
To apply, send your CV to jobs.@hospitex.com